12.25.2014

Thursday Three | 12.25.14

            • Today was a wonderful day. Beautiful snow, beautiful presents, beautiful time spent with the hubby. Plus the true meaning of Christmas, celebrating the birth and life of my Savior Jesus Christ, who loves me and sacrificed for me. I love Christmas!! 
            • I seriously can't get over today. Greg got me the greatest present, and I love the thought he puts into the gifts, because even when its not something I would normally choose for myself, i always love it. 
            • I'm sad I have to work tomorrow, but its only 6 hours, then I have the weekend off! Hopefully check something off my wonter bucket list....drink hot chocolate on the porch swing while it's snowing, wrapped in my Christmas blanket.
                        Thursday Three was developed by Kristin from RUKristin. You can read more about it {here}, then play along over on Instagram and follow me @bre11414.

                        No comments

                        © GREG & BRE AULLMAN
                        Maira Gall