12.28.2014

More Catch-up Randomness

One would think it would be a lot easier to blog the current and then blog the catch-up posts, but I can't do it. Maybe it's OCD, but I have to go in order. Sorry. It sucks for you, especially since nothing really exciting happens in my life. But here goes.

I actually convinced Greg to go with me to take 'family' pictures. I asked a lady in my ward who is just getting into photography if she would do them, and she was awesome and said yes. Greg said we had 30 minutes, and not counting driving time, we got it done. We went up to Second Dam where it was a gorgeous fall day.


Of course I can't post the pictures yet, because I really am working on Christmas/New Years cards that will have them on it, and I don't want to ruin the surprise at how awesome we looked.



Funny story. At sacrament meeting one Sunday, a member of the bishopric stood up and was doing the announcements. Well, he misread one of them and said, "Primary Program, Please be sure your kids are WEARING their PANTS." It was quite funny. The best part, he really thought that's what it said, even after when Greg was teasing him about it.

It has been an absolutely gorgeous fall. It was so warm. It was really strange, but kind of nice to not have to bundle up in October, November, and December.

This is totally random, but they re-did the carpet at work...on a Saturday...while Donna and I had to work. The smell of the glue totally gave us both headaches. But if you had seen what the carpet was like before this, you would be as happy as we were to have the carpet replaced. We're talking big holes that had to be taped over. It was bad. We just wish that they had let us have the day off so we didn't have to deal with the smell and noise.

And then they put glue in front of the vault room door, so they had to make a path for us to get in...

After work Greg and I were headed to Star Valley to get the brakes replaced on our car....or something. I can't remember. Maybe it was something else. All I know is that when you put the brake pads on the wrong side, it will result in squeaking.



It was seriously so pretty. I felt like it should have been summer, and we should have been in a convertible with the top down.

But then it rained, and it was absolutely beautiful.


And this is the result of not showering or doing your hair. I look great!

As I mentioned in a previous post, I opened an etsy shop, and it really kind of took off. I was really nervous at first, but when I would get comments like this, it made it all worth it!

Sometimes we go to Kneader's for our morning meetings. Sometimes we get in big arguments, other times I stay quiet so we can all enjoy it. :)

And sometimes life is just hard.

And then you see this etched into the women's bathroom (for whatever reason?) and you make funny jokes about it that could potentially get you fired, but then you're glad your co-workers have a sense of humor.

I really REALLy dislike Halloween, however, it is one day that we can wear jeans, so I try to base my costume around whwat I can wear with jeans. I decided this year to come as a one direction fan.

I am so cool, I know!

We had like 3 groups of kids show up trick-or-treating. Kind of sad. Stupid Trunk or Treats!
 
And that brings us to the end of October!

No comments

© GREG & BRE AULLMAN
Maira Gall