11.12.2010

30 Days of Gratitude - Day 12

tHe OfFicE!

I have to admit...when the office was first HUGE, I didn't see what the big deal was. granted, I didn't ever really sit down and watch it, but once Greg and I sat down and really watched it, we were hooked! Holy moly this show is hilarious! We could watch the same episodes over and over, and they are still funny. Kinda makes me wish my "office" had a Dwight...

Greg and I watch it almost every night night 10-11. They are all repeats, but that's okay. That way we don't have to wait all week for a new episode. If you have your doubts about this show..just sit down and watch an entire episode. You have to actually watch (not just play it in the background while you're doing something else), because it is quite funny! Love it!

No comments

© GREG & BRE AULLMAN
Maira Gall