11.23.2010

30 Days of Gratitude - Day 23

AwEsoMe snOwstOrMs...

that cause people to shut down and go home early...even though my place of work didn't do that! This was supposed to be one of the biggest blizzards EVER! (okay, not really ever, but pretty massive). UDOT was encouraging businesses to shut down early so their employees wouldn't be out on the roads. We at work kept wishing that we shut down early, but no. We had to stay open for those crazies who decided they needed cash out of their account in the middle of a blizzard.

It was crazy watching the storm roll in, and really, it was crazy. The wind was blowing, and it was totally awesome. I love snowstorms (probably because we don't get them very often here!) But yeah. I love winter, and I love cuddling up next to my hubby while the wind is blowing the snow like crazy outside!

No comments

© GREG & BRE AULLMAN
Maira Gall