11.02.2010

30 Days of Gratitude - Day 2

Don't judge me on this one...it's been a long day, and I'm kind of tired!

but after many years of my sisters making fun of me and telling me I had HUGE lips, I've decided today that I am actually very grateful for my "voluptuous lips".

I was looking at pictures I took of myself, and recalling a Rachael Ray episode where I learned how to tell if someone has had lip injections....

Your bottom lip should be 1.5x bigger than your top lip.

When I heard this, I got a little self conscious and started looking at my lips to make sure they didn't look fake. Well, everytime I looked I felt like my top lip was just as big as my bottom lip, but after looking at these pictures, I realized that it isn't entirely true. (haha...sorry, just thought I'd share!)

But I really do love my lips, and I am grateful that they are "HUGE"! (enjoy this random picture of myself! I was trying to get my hair in it...but it didn't work so well....)

1 comment

Lindsay said...

You're gorgeous Bre! :) And it's never a bad thing to have valuptious lips, wow I killed that spelling! :) I'm sure your hubby enjoy it! ;) hehe

© GREG & BRE AULLMAN
Maira Gall