11.01.2010

30 Days of Gratitude - Day 1

My fabulous friend & amazing scrapbook designer, Suzy, has presented a challenge to readers of her blog. Because I think it's a fabulous challenge, I'm going to pass it on to you.

And of course, I'm going to do it too....(at least I'll try to! ;)

Anyway...


Today, I'm grateful for a husband who loves to decorate for the "big" holidays (Halloween & Christmas!) Even though sometimes he chooses the coldest nights of the year to set up the lights, and sometimes I get frustrated with the amount of lights that we have, I really do enjoy decorating with him and seeing the final project. I think his favorite is Halloween. We have some pretty creepy things that have scared some cute little kiddos. (I'll post more pictures and write more about our Halloween later...maybe...)

But here is one of the faves....Marcus the Carcass...this year he chilled on our porch swing (so I wouldn't trip over him all the time this year!)


What are you grateful for?!?

No comments

© GREG & BRE AULLMAN
Maira Gall