10.25.2010

My Days....

consist of...

waking up...getting on my computer...doing the random things on that I need to...

washing my hair, eating breakfast, drying hair, putting on a little make up, get dressed, go to work..

work, work, work, work, work, work, work, work, work, work, work, work, work, work...

come home, relax, eat dinner, some computer stuff, relax, and bed!

That's really about it.


Super exciting, right?


one could say so...

or not...

but yeah...I don't even know what to blog about. kinda lame right?

I did get my hair done. I went dark with some purple (look blue) streaks that totally rock my work! It's still long, and I think I like it.

Last Saturday (16) we had a pig roast...like I literal pig roast. Dig a pit, build a fire, drop a pig in the pit, cover with blankets and newspapers, pig roast. We have a family in a ward who are from Samoa, and they did an EXCELLENT job helping out the Elder's Quorum with this dinner. It was quite the success. Greg had planed on maybe 50 people, but had over 100. I only had to run to the store once to get more ice cream, so we lucked out with the food, and had a TON of pork left over. Really, it was a 250 lb pig. And super delicious! It was a great night, and though I fully supported el presidente in his calling....I hope to never get called to the activities committee...

Anywho. Thought I'd leave you with a picture of me and part of my face and hair. It's all you get. Maybe one day I'll talk greg into getting a picture with me!

2 comments

Lindsay said...

You're so cute Bre! Even if it was just half of your face! :) Glad to see you're alive and well!

Anonymous said...

I love your hair!! I think Fall is perfect to go darker too!

© GREG & BRE AULLMAN
Maira Gall