11.17.2010

30 Days of Gratitude - Day 17

GoOd BoOKs!

I have always been a big reader. It doesn't really matter what it is. I can read just about anything, but like I've mentioned in previous posts, my favorites are still "Young Adult" books. I have quite a few of that style of books, and I've read just about all of them at least once...a lot of them twice or more. I love finding a good series, and hate when I get a bad one, mostly because if the first one is pretty bad, I usually can't stop reading it still. There are very few that i haven't wanted to get the next book of.

Some recent faves are:

The Summoning by Kelley Armstrong
This one is a series, and I can't wait to get the next one. It kind of scares me (not gonna lie)...It's about a girl who sees ghosts, and if you know me, I'm a total freak about stuff like that. I have major fears about this type of stuff...lol...but it was very interesting, and I look forward to the next ones...

The Private Series by Kate Brian
I've mentioned this series before, but it is definitely my favorite. Granted the last book took a STUPID twist that I'm not very happy about, I will still read it, and can't wait until the 21st of December for this one to come out!

And of course my ALL TIME FAVORITE...

Vampire Academy Series

I started this series when I was visiting Shari in Georgia. She had it, and let me borrow the series, and I am HOOKED! Holy moly, I have read them AT LEAST 4 times since March (there are 5) Soon to be 6.....MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ME!!! I'm super excited....

but I love books, and I"m always up for any good suggestions! :D

No comments

© GREG & BRE AULLMAN
Maira Gall