11.16.2010

30 Days of Gratitude - Day 16

Fuzzy socks, fuzzy pants, and fuzzy blankets.

Nothing beats putting on my fuzzy sock, pants and wrapping up in a warm fuzzy blanket. I always have to have a blanket with me. Even in the summer...I love my blankets! They get some pretty good use, probably too much sometimes.

I had a favorite blanket in HS. I got it for Christmas when I was..mmm...maybe 10? It had teddy bears on it, and I took it EVERYWHERE...sleepovers, camping, ball trips. I always had to have my blanket with me. I still have it. It's still in pretty good shape. Maybe it isn't as soft as it once was, but It's still in one piece.

I also recently purchased a pair of super soft, fuzzy pajama pants. Yeah, they're my new favorite. If they weren't BRIGHT purple, pink, green and blue striped, I'd probably where them everywhere. It's nice to come home from work, wearing a skirt, or dress pants, and jumping into my cozy pants, and slipping on a pair of my fuzzy socks. So comforting! What would I do with out fuzzy!?

No comments

© GREG & BRE AULLMAN
Maira Gall