11.24.2010

30 Days of Gratitude - Day 24

dIgiTaL ScRapBooKinG!

Seriously...Love...It! I am sooo glad I finally decided to get into it. Even though it takes up a lot of my time (because I'm obsessed!) I love it! I love how creative people are out there, and I'm grateful that I am able to enhance my talents.

Why does it rock?!?

1 - NO CLEAN-UP! Seriously, I have about 500 kits, and guess what, they don't take up my entire living room. They DO take up a few GB of space on my hard drive, but that's nothing. I don't have any huge messes to clean up, and it's awesome!

2 - CHEAPER! You can purchase an entire "kit" (10+papers, a ton of elements) for less than $10, when a pack of paper is often more than that. I have many favorite designers, and they fill the kits full of goodies. Plus, a lot of times they have sales, or you can get freebies, or coupons. Super awesome.

3 - RE-USABLE! With those kits, you can use each of the papers and/or elements as much as you want! Use the same paper 500 times if you want, use the same cute teddy bear element 20 times on just one page! It is so great.

4 - UN-DO! CTRL-Z! Whatever you want to call it. Accidentally put a "sticker" in the wrong spot. CTRL Z and it's undone! The best part of it!

Do I have you convinced yet? lol, I seriously love this, and I'm grateful for this talent. I am more than willing to help you if you have any digi scrapping questions, or want to get started. So just let me know! Seriously..love...it!

Here is a gallery of some pages I've done.
http://www.digishoptalk.com/gallery/showgallery.php?ppuser=19850&username=bta-designs

I do it mostly for the "artistic" part than for the memory keeping part, but whatever your reasons, I think you'll love it too!

No comments

© GREG & BRE AULLMAN
Maira Gall