11.09.2010

30 Days of Gratitude - Day 9

eYe-SiGhT!

For reals! Even though I have to use contacts or glasses to see clearly, I'm grateful that I can see at all. I can't imagine a world where I had NO SIGHT! I don't think I could handle it, especially knowing all the beauty that this world really does have.

So, thank you dad's side for giving me your poor eyesight...at least I have some..

and I'll take this "day of gratitude" one step further to say how grateful I am for stylish glasses. Thank you Candies for making this super cute glasses, that look better in person than in this picture.
So what if I copied my then-16-year-old-sister, and had to get the same glasses as hers (only in brown instead of black!) At least now I'm totally stylish! (I really do get a lot of compliments on my glasses, and I ALWAYS tell them I copied my baby sister! ;)

I think my next glasses will be these....(also by Candies) maybe in pink, maybe not! Who knows.

No comments

© GREG & BRE AULLMAN
Maira Gall