9.29.2008

Can't get enough...

Okay...so...I downloaded these FREE actions from Totally Rad Actions, and I wanted to test them out. So, of course I go to my latest shoot for some pictures to test it on....Very first picture I tested the action called Super Fun Happy....and this is what I got...
SERIOUSLY!! Okay, maybe I'm totally biased because I'm the one who took this picture, but man alive..It totally took my breath away...lol

Here's another action that's amazing...This one is called Troy


And another action...called....ummm, well, we'll just call it "B" Black and White

Again. The actions were FREE from Totally Rad Actions. If I had money, I would SOOO BUY THEM! (Maybe someday!)

I know it's all the same picture, but...WOW! I love them all..but I think #1 is my fave still. Let me know which one you like best..lol, I'm telling ya, it's gonna be SO HARD to pick just a few to blog...sorry. you're gonna be getting A LOT!!!! hope that's okay! :)

13 comments

Mike, Katie, Annali and Londyn said...

I also totally love the first one but I also like the 2nd as well. What a darling couple!! Vi is so gorgeous.

Tiffany said...

I love 'Bitchen black and white' it is my FAV!!!

Clint said...

Those are great Bre! Can't wait to see more. ;)

Ashlie said...

Whoops. That was me, of course.

Bill & Ellen Thompson said...

Love the faded look of the first one. all of them work though. I love this pic! Can't wait for more.

Unknown said...

I can't decide if I love the first or second one better...both are amazing! But they totally look like Abercrombie models...with clothes on. Love it! And can't wait for you to show us more!! Keep em comin'!!

Lindsay said...

I love the first one! They both look so great! I'm going to agree with Tina, they look like Abercrombie models! Keep the pics coming!

Bill & Ellen Thompson said...

I guess the first pic isn't really faded, but it's more of a softened look. Anyway, you get my drift. It's beautiful!

Anonymous said...

I would say that the second one is totally my fav. I just absolutely love it! :D

Jason and Aubrey Boyer said...

I like the 2nd/Troy the best.

Violet Rose said...

Wow Bre, I love them all! Probly the first or second one, though. You're amazing!

Stephanie Kay said...

I LOVE the first one. Maybe you should send me the website you got that from so I can try it out. :) Ok? Thanks pal.

Shari Davis said...

Those are really great pictures!!!! You do some great work!!! I want to see some more pics!!! I'm excited for you to come out here and take our family pictures...hint hint!!!! Love you and miss ya!!!

© GREG & BRE AULLMAN
Maira Gall