9.12.2008

. and more .

Alright, here ya go. I know I post a LOT of pictures of my shoots, but there two good reasons. 1) I don't have many shoots right now, so I get bored.. (AGAIN. IF INTERESTED GIVE ME A CALL. SPECIAL OFFER FOR CACHE VALLEY!) and 2) I FREAKIN' LOVE PICTURES!! I have a problem where I can't throw any away...and I love editing them...Anyway, so I added a few more to the post below this one, and there are different ones on my photog blog <--CLICK THERE...So check out both and leave COMMENTS! I love comments... Alright...ENJOY

***PS...FYI for STAR VALLEY AREA...I will be in Star Valley the 19 & 20, so if you are interested in booking a shoot for then, the travel fee will be waved, and I MAY just give you a SWEET deal...***

A little texture...(yeah, I NEED A NEW TEXTURE...but I love it!)

Some vintage...Isn't this just so precious?!


This one is WAY CUTE in color too...

I don't know why, but I really love this one. I think it's adorable!

A little something different with the color...

This is the same as in the other post, but in color. I like it colored too...

1 comment

Lindsay said...

Bre I love love love all these and what you've done with them! I seriously think you are a great photographer! Always have been! Wish we lived closer!!

© GREG & BRE AULLMAN
Maira Gall