9.11.2008

(*edited*) More "B" and "K" Fun

Alright, so I thought I would post some of the "fun" we had while doing this shoot. I know I'm posting a lot of pictures...and there will be another post...but let's be honest..I need more shoots! So, if you're in the area, and want to help me with my boredom..GIVE ME A CALL!!! Anywho. I just laughed at some of these pictures. How can you not?!? "B" has such an attitude, and "K" is such a good big sister. These are just some of the funny ones...

This one is way cute. I love "B"s cheeser!


I'm sure many moms will get this, but "B" would sit there and say "CHEEEEESE!!" and not even smile or look at the camera. So funny!

She really wasn't having fun...so she started dancing...

I love this pic of "B". Lol, she is so funny.

lol...sorry, couldn't resist. it's too cute!

Love the ones of them walking away holding hands! This one is just cute! :)

7 comments

Lindsay said...

All of them are so cute Bre! I really really love the last one though, that is adorable! When I have a kid, I'm totally gonna give you a call, but who knows when that will be! But fyi, you'd be the first person I'd call! ;-)

Bill & Ellen Thompson said...

They are all so cute, but I absolutely love the last one of them holding hands walking away. It has a really good feel to it. Can't explain it. Love it!!!

sami jo and ryan said...

cute pictures! you are way good. you need to teach me some of your tricks! haha. i love the bottom one.. it's so cute. what program do you use? do you use photo shop?

oh and thanks for comments. i shoot digital with a Canon Rebel.. :) I really like it. Our next few assignments are with film and developing in the dark room so that will be interesting! what do you use?? :)

Lindsay said...

Bre! One of my friends at works sister-in-law has a cute photography blog you should check out! I know you love looking at the photography blogs so I thought I'd tell you about it!
http://ellemenopeephotography.blogspot.com/
Enjoy!

Stephanie Kay said...

Wow, my fav is the one of the girls walking away holding hands, it is adorable. Love it. K so I was gonna call you this fall and have you take pics of us, but I'm broke so it will have to wait until spring, haha. Tuition sucks. :( But I am gonna have you take pics of us before we have kids cuz otherwise I'll be super fat in all my pics. I guess I should try to lose weight before spring so I can look as skinny as Spencer does...anyway. K so we need to plan a time to get together, it would be good times.

Lindsay said...

haha cheese whiz comes in a bottle, a glass one, you're thinking of easy cheese! haha which is good too, but don't put that in it! lol ya it comes in a glass bottle thing!

Bill & Ellen Thompson said...

I didn't see the cute pic of B or K pickin her nose. How typical of little kids and how funny!!! Loved it!

© GREG & BRE AULLMAN
Maira Gall