9.17.2008

. random babblings .

So, I am thinking about cutting my hair...I've been wanting to for some time, but I'm kinda nervous to. I haven't REALLY cut it in over 4 years, so I'm not sure what to do. I am posting 3 pictures of previous hair cuts. #1 is super short, and I really like it, however, I think I just like the way it's done. It wasn't usually that cute. #2 is medium length, and I actually really don't like it. HA..and #3 is super long, which I LOVED, and I've had my hair that length again, but it's a lot thicker now. I used to be able to just let it air dry and it would dry straght. Now I have to blow dry it..UGH!

So I thought I would get YOUR opinion. I will probably do whatever i want anyway...(always did when it came to my hair. I'll also post a pic of it when it was red sometime..) as long as my hubby likes it...but i'm just curious what you think. Keep in mind, I'm not as skinny as I used to be, so some styles may not work the same...Alright..let me know!

Oh, and OBVIOUSLY these are from HS...lol, but I haven't had any way cute styles since them...
I think I'm gonna do it shorter than #2, but not as short as #1? Maybe? anyone know of any cute hairstyles? let me know! okay...goodnight

4 comments

Stephanie Kay said...

I LOVE your hair short, I have some pics of your hair when it was just a bit longer than it is in picture 1 and it is so adorable! I'm excited to see what you do. :) I'm getting a perm next time I go to get my hair done, haha, I'm crazy I know, but I want it curly!

Unknown said...

I have the same dilema.. i have always had short hair, and have always wanted it long... this is the longest I have ever had it and IT IS SICK! I don't think my hair was meant to be long; it's very wirey I think.. anyway.. I really like the picture of your long hair ..and you meduim hair.. try an A-line cut, that could be cute it's both short and meduim!

What does Greg think?

Lindsay said...

Bre I think you should totally go with the between 1 and 2! Layers are always cute and you could even be brave and cut side bangs...(I LOVE MINE) they just swoop to the side...haha anyway, it will be fun to see what you end up doing! :-)

Tiffany said...

I think you should do something a little different.. Get a long A line or something! Those are always good, cause you can still pull them back if you have to!

© GREG & BRE AULLMAN
Maira Gall