9.28.2008

O.....M.....G!

So, that is said as a high schooler would say it...because OH MY GOSH!!!! I ABSOLUTELY LOVE all of Violet and Austin's pictures. Of the almost 1,000 pictures taken yesterday. I loved 99.9% of them! (First, I never feel like I take that many pictures, of course my mom was there who contributed a few of them as well...and the .1% I didn't love....photographers error...psh, we're only human! :)

Anyway...seriously you guys! I am SO IN LOVE with these pictures....I don't know how they're going to be able to pick 4 pictures for announcements. If it were possible to send out an announcement with 100 pictures on it...I would SO RECOMMEND it! Violet and Austin are SO CUTE together. Wow....It totally helps to have gorgeous people to photograph! With Violet's gorgeousness and Austin's "chiseled jaw" (lol) every picture was nearly flawless! We took the pictures in Cokeville. I lived there for 18 years, and probably NEVER went to the places we took pictures. I knew they were there, but never thought to take pictures there. For those Cokevillians wondering where we got these amazing shots...we went to the old buildings by the library, out to the cottonwood, and the big tin place by the railroad tracks.

And can I just tell you how gorgeous Vi's dress is, you guys! WOW! It's totally her, and she looks so pretty in it. Austin is one lucky guy!!!! Anyway...these are just a few. I looked through them, and I wanted to post some for you to at least look at until I get them edited, and yeah. There's one engagement that I loved, and the bridals are just so you can see how gorgeous Vi is in her dress. For the ring shot, that I also absolutely love...<---CLICK HERE---> Mmkay...onto the pictures. Trust me, there WILL BE MANY MORE...and also more of that little guy below this post...

ENJOY! and let me know what you think!

PS...none of these are edited...straight out of camera...

*Tessa, I believe this first one is for you!
*Obviously I wouldn't give you this pictures since there is a hand in the way, but I want you to see how beautiful this dress is...
*And the detail in the front...
Thanks Vi and Austin! You guys are gorgeous. Hope you like them! Love yas!

4 comments

Anonymous said...

I just love your pictures! So pretty!!!!! :D Also, will you email your email address to sarah.narramore@gmail.com or just get it back to me on here! :)

Violet Rose said...

Bre!! I'm so excited to see more! I love the way these turned out and the ring shot is amazing! Thank you so much for spending your entire day with us and being as patient as you were. You're awesome and I just can't wait to see more!! Luv ya!!

Lindsay said...

Bre! These pics are gorgeous! And Violet looks so pretty! I love her dress! We need more pictures for sure!!! :-)

Stephanie Kay said...

that is such a beautiful dress! Wow, she looks great. And they look way cute together. Good job on the pics. I really love the one of the rings you took.

© GREG & BRE AULLMAN
Maira Gall