7.08.2008

Bear Lake...

So, I was able to meet my mom, Shari, Kenzie, Kennan and Lilli at the lake today. I haven't been to the lake in FOREVER, so it was fun to be able to go and spend some time with my family. Shari and Lilli have been here for about 2 weeks I think, and they go home next Wednesday, so it was fun to be with them too. Here is just one picture of Lilli for now. I have a lot, so I'll get them posted later. I'm TIRED, so here's one. It's so funny. Lilli is such a nerd! But I still love her! Alrighty, so here ya go for now!

By the way...I was hoping to get some sun today because I'm super WHITE...well, let's just say it's  hard to walk...and I'm BRIGHT red! At least I put sunscreen on my face! lol..oh, and I have some super cool tans lines...(Okay, so they're not really cool. they're those fun sunscreen lines...ya know, when you run sunscreen in random spots. yeah. fun stuff. Hopefully I TAN!)

5 comments

Lindsay said...

How fun!!! I love the lake! I hope we can go sometime this summer! It's so fun and I haven't been there since I lived in Cokeville! Good times!

Bill & Ellen Thompson said...

Shari didn't put sun screen on her legs and she is bright red and can hardly move off the couch. We were going to go camping, but might have to wait a day or so. I'm sure you guys will not for get the sunscreen next time!!! We had a good time though. I'm glad you could come.

Unknown said...

The last time I went to Bear Lake I was burnt to a crisp as well.. and I tan easily.. My conclusion is, that it's higher elevation!

Stephanie Kay said...

She is so cute! How fun is that? Well hopefully your burn doesn't peel, I got burnt really bad this summer too...and it didn't tan. Darn it!

Stephanie Kay said...

hey how do you get the side thing, where all the bloggers names are, to show when they last posted something? like the 2 hours 3 days or whatever...that thing..?

© GREG & BRE AULLMAN
Maira Gall