7.15.2008

Yes...4 posts in almost 1 day...

Okay, so I know I have posted a lot, but I have a lot of pics. Saturday was my little sister McKenzie's 15th birthday. (I know...she's getting so old, I can't believe it!) Well, the fam, except dad (I don't think he likes to do anything but cut hay in the summer...) came to Logan to spend the day. We met up at Olive Garden to eat. They got there first, and when I was walking up the sidewalk, Kandyce put Lilli down, and she started running towards me yelling, "Breanne, Breanne." It was so stinking cute. I'm telling ya, she loves me. Of course, about 500 times during the day she called me "Kan-yce", so I'd have to ask her what my name was. After dinner we spent the next 5 hours shopping, and shopping, and shopping some more. But it's okay. I got to spend time with everyone, and chase Lilli all over, so it was alright. It was so good to see everyone, and to see Shari and Lilli one last time before they head home. I really wish they lived closer so I could see them more..Especially when the new one comes along...(I love nieces and nephews!) But it was still good to be able to spend some time with everyone, and to celebrate Kenzie's birthday. I still can't believe she is 15. It's so weird to think about. She's getting so pretty too. Geeze.. Where is time going!? Kandyce had the weekend off from doing volleyball camps, so I got to see her too...She had a blast shopping...haha...and Kennan. Again he was the only boy. He is such a sweet little boy. All day, he would ask Kenzie what she wanted for her birthday. And a few times during the day he'd come up to me and say something like, "I think Kenzie would like this." It was so nice of him. I decided to help him out with getting her something, and after looking at a few things that were way out of our price range, we settled on the DVD of Kenz's FAVORITE movie...(okay, seriously, if I had a dollar for everytime I went to Cokeville and she was watching it...I'd have about a million dollars! She used to watch it OVER AND OVER AND OVER!!! I'm sure the VHS is worn out by now..) but we bought her "A Bug's Life." Kennan picked it out. What a cute kid. I love him lots. It was a really good day, and I had a great time seeing the family. It was hard to say goodbye to Shari and Lilli, but we'll see them again someday. Hopefully Lilli doesn't forget her FAVORITE AUNT!! Anyway...here are a few pics from our dinner at Olive Garden

She makes me laugh...haha, one more quick story about her..We went out for ice cream, and Shari got her a creamie. Well, ya know when popsicles and creamies and such get down to the very end and you have to eat it just right so it doesn't fall off the stick? Okay, since you all know what I'm talking about...Lilli got to the end of hers and she was just eating one side. I knew it was gonna fall, so I stuck my hand up to catch it. well, it fell and landed in my hand. Lilli didn't care. She just ate the whole thing out of my hand. It was a big piece, so of course she immediately spit it out. But it was rather funny, to me anyway....







2 comments

Bill & Ellen Thompson said...

It was so fun to hear your story of the day. I had tons of fun seeing all my daughters and spending the whole day with you all. Kennan is a real sport and is a great kid to come and spend it with us. Kennan would have loved having Greg there so he wasnt' the only guy! Oh well, what a fun day it was. Love you all!!! MOM

Lindsay said...

Cute pics! And such a fun blog! Who cares if you post tons of posts in one day! Everyone loves it! Keep the pics and stories comin! haha :-)

© GREG & BRE AULLMAN
Maira Gall