7.22.2008

More Moe...

Okay, I couldn't help it. I LOVE these ones too, so I thought I would share..(I have a problem picking out just a few...) Be sure to check out my photography blog for even MORE!!!

**Click on images to see larger view

Okay, I really think that these first two are my favorite!! I LOVE the colors together, and I love how this first one turned out in B&W.



Alright, so honestly, I've never been one for textures. I actually think they kinda destroy the pictures (maybe it's just because I don't really know how to do it) but I thought I would give it a try, and I actually kinda like how this one turned out...


Umm...I like this one too....

1 comment

Bill & Ellen Thompson said...

Love the one of her on the tracks with the serious look! (with the texture, i think) The farther away one! So Cute!

© GREG & BRE AULLMAN
Maira Gall