7.05.2008

Happy Fourth of the-ly

Don't ask where that comes from...I really don't know. Greg just says it all the time, and it's kind of stuck! Anywho...

Our 4th of July wasn't too bad. We slept in until noon, then hit all the super 4th of July sales....Okay, so they weren't that great, but we still were able to get some things. Clothes, really is all. Greg gave me a $150 limit (which I DIDN'T spend all of...I'm glad to say...) I feel so guilty spending money on clothes, but I did get me some super cute shirts, and Greg even bought himself some (which made me feel less guilty!). So that was exciting...then Greg had to work. After a couple of hours of no calls, they let him go home, since he is the top employee. That was fun, cuz I hate when he has to work on holidays..We spent the rest of the night watching movies and eating food. It was such a nice and relaxing day. I love the first week of July, can I just tell you. Two great days in just four...(July 2, and July 4)...What's not to love about it! Anyway..so that was our eventful 4th...

Oh, we did watch some fireworks. However, Logan is a retarded city and does them on the 3rd...(I really don't get it...but...) We didn't go up to the stadium or anything, we just climbed on our roof and watched them from there. It was some exciting stuff, I'll tell you what....I wonder how much the show costs...hmmm....okay, but yeah...so that was all the fireworks we watched...Our neighbors have been shooting some off at 1 in the am...so that's cool too. What a great weekend!

Today we had our friends Steve and Chelsey over for a bbq. We had some SUPER YUMMY food and played trivial pursuit on the Xbox. It was a LONG game, but it was really fun. It's amazing the useless trivia my husband knows! :) haha...jk...he's just really smart, and I love  that he knows so much. I told him he can put all that trivia knowledge to good use by getting on a gameshow and winning us some money! :) 

But yeah...so I'm kinda tired, so I'm just kinda rambling, so I'm gonna go to bed. but I want everyone to know how proud I am to be an American, and I'm grateful for the freedom that we enjoy, and often times take for granted...What a great country we live in!

---goodnight everyone...love you all!

3 comments

Unknown said...

Don't forget July 24th.. Another great part of living in Utah.. more fireworks.. and no work.. another excuse to eat and watch movie after movie.. LOVE those days!

Shari Davis said...

Ben is also full of useless information or trivia. Whatever you want to call it. maybe it's not useless, but it's definitely random. I told Ben he needs to get on a game show too and win us some money with all of his knowledge. How funny!

Lindsay said...

Sounds like you guys had a fun 4th! We didn't really do tons..just hung out with Dev's family on the 4th and hung out in Provo the rest of the time! Glad you had a good one! You going to Cokeville for the 24th?

© GREG & BRE AULLMAN
Maira Gall