7.21.2008

Morgan...

So, I posted some on my photo blog, but I decided to post them on here too, since most people look here. :) This is Morgan. I used to work with Morgan at Kmart, and she is the one who told me about the volleyball coaching job at Logan High. I love Morgan! Can I just tell you. She is so happy and funny and so pretty and an AWESOME volleyball player. She is headed to Dixie on a volleyball scholarship. She graduated 2008, but she never had senior pics done, so we thought we would spend some time taking pics. We spent a lot of time, actually, and took a LOT of pictures. It was a blast. I couldn't decide which pics to use, so there are a lot. There are a lot more too. I will most more on my photo blog when I get them all edited. Enjoy, and let me know what you think.

This one is one of my favorite ones! You're gorgeous Morgan!



I couldn't decide which one I liked best...Brown, Black, or Color....



1 comment

Bill & Ellen Thompson said...

Love them all!!! Morgan is beautiful! We'll have to set up a time for you to do McKenzie's pics. She would love it and it would give you some good practice. Let me know what you think. MOM

© GREG & BRE AULLMAN
Maira Gall