7.14.2008

Bear Lake Part III

It FINALLY let me upload these. Here are a few more from the lake. Most of them are of Lilli, obviously...but she's just so cute. I couldn't help it! This first one is of her playing in the water. 

**Click on images to see larger**


She really wanted to put these on...haha, it's not something that her favorite aunt wanted her to do. Lol. When my mom and I were taking her out in the water. She had them around her neck. As soon as she started feeling the waves hit her, she had to put them on. What a NERD!!

The bottom one is the look I got when I said "Lilli, look at me." She couldn't see out of them. It was so funny!

When we were loading up the cars, Lilli decided she wanted to go with me. She got in my car, and said, "bye bye." She tried to lock the door, but I got to it just in time and rolled down the window so she couldn't. When we told her she had to go get in the other car to go home, she didn't want to...She loves her aunt way too much...

Here she is driving. What a cutie, huh?!? LOVE HER!

1 comment

Bill & Ellen Thompson said...

I love all the pics, but the black and white one with Lilli's glasses tinted green is so funny and cute. It cracks me up! Love it!!! MOM

© GREG & BRE AULLMAN
Maira Gall