2.25.2013

The Last 7 Days

List seven things about the last seven days.

1 -- Celebrated Thursday night with Coldstone (which was much needed because Thursdays are my worst days ever!)
2 -- Came to the conclusion that I need to find a new job...ASAP
3 -- Watched The Lucky One and some clay-mation Pirate cartoon
4 -- Got Juniper Takeout. Their deep-fried mushrooms are to die for...but that's about it. The rest of the food...bleh...
5 -- Found some bad news about one of members who was killed in a car accident over the weekend. I've never had someone really close to me killed like that (knock on wood!), so it was kind of a shock. I just helped him on Friday. He was the sweetest old guy who always had a joke for us. He'll be missed.
6 -- Realized that the world isn't going to stop and wait for me....everyone will keep going, changing, whether I like it or not. (This is why I obsess over 1D. If I don't, I think about other depressing things)
7 -- Learned that you can learn a lot about people you know by stalking people you don't know. Your secrets aren't safe people! (muah hahaha...evil laugh!)

No comments

© GREG & BRE AULLMAN
Maira Gall