2.13.2013

Boooooks!!

What book are you reading right now?

Well, since I don't have the new book I want just yet, I'm currently reading Vampire Beach. Why? Because it was cheap at Hastings, and, again, I don't have my new book yet. (It came out YESTERDAY!) So far, it's alright. I always love books about rich teenagers who can do whatever they want...Oh, and supposedly there are vampires. I haven't gotten that far yet, so I can't confirm. I'm just going off of the title.

Before this one I read Safe Haven, which, while sad, actually had a happy ending, unlike 99% of Nicholas Sparks books. I kind of want to see the movie, beyond the fact I'm not sure it will follow the book very well, considering she is a blonde in the movie, and has brown hair in the book. But it does have Josh Duhamel, so can't go wrong ever there....ever...

And before Safe Have I finished the Vampire Academy 1-6, and spin-off Bloodlines 1 and 2(twice), and book 3 is the one that I still haven't got yet. I'm super excited to read it, but will probably have to read 1 & 2 again before, because that's just how I do. I have to read the whole series before the newest one. I just do. I really REALLY can't wait.

Also, they are making a Vampire Academy movie. Not sure how I'm going to feel about it. It may ruin the series for me. The actors are no one I recognize, though the main girl is the girl in Beautiful Creatures (which hasn't come out yet) so we'll have to see if she is a good actress or not. As long as Dimitri and Adrian meet expectations, I think I could deal with a sucky Rose. Too bad they didn't just get Chris Hemsworth like I requested, and too bad I have to wait one year from tomorrow for it to be released. I think I'll survive.
ehh...I think he'll do!

No comments

© GREG & BRE AULLMAN
Maira Gall