2.14.2013

Sleep... & Valentine's

It's no lie that if I don't get enough sleep, I can get a bit cranky. Not to mention my body hurts and aches like crazy. So, basically I need my sleep.

How many hours of sleep did you get last night?

Answer: Not enough. This post is kind of gross, so feel free to tune out. You see, I get these nasty sores on my fingers, and they get these really nasty puss build-ups. Right now I have one on the tip of my middle finger, and I had to get the puss out, so I ripped it out, leaving a big hole in my finger tip. It was okay while I was in the tub where it was warm, but once I got out and got into bed, my finger started stinging like crazy. I don't even know how to describe it. There is very little that keeps it from throbbing, so I had to sleep with my fingers in my armpit to stay warm. But I also can't sleep on my side very well because of my stomach issues, so between a throbbing finger and acid reflux, I didn't get too much sleep. I had to finally get up and soak my finger in warm water and epsom salts. After that I slept a bit better, but had to keep my finger wrapped up. The worst is waking up after little sleep knowing you have the rest of the day ahead of you.

----------------------------------

Anyway, today is also Valentine's day. We didn't do much of anything. Enjoyed each other's company with a taquitos dinner. Love my hubby.

No comments

© GREG & BRE AULLMAN
Maira Gall