2.23.2013

Favorite Song

What is your current favorite song?

I have lots. Here we go:
"Kiss You" One Direction
"One Thing" One Direction
"Little Things" One Direction
"I Would" One Direction
"Irresistable" One Direction
"One Way or Another" One Direction  --  Single released to raise money for Comic Relief (this video will break your heart!)
Basically any songs that One Direction sings

It's been what, a few days since I mentioned these cuties? You had to have seen it coming!

Also:
"Ho Hey" The Lumineers
"Home" Phillip Phillips
"I Will Wait" Mumford & Sons

And a few others I didn't mention.

Going my back to my 1D obsession. I may have watched the Brits the other night. One Direction was performing. How could I NOT watch it? Unfortunately they lost to Mumford & Sons, but one the Global Success award. Luckily, the Brits replayed again later that evening, and I was watching the Big Bang theory with Greg, when I decided to switch over to the Brits to see if the boys had performed or not. Talk about PERFECT timing. They had just announced the award right before 1D performed, so I got to watch it twice. It was awesome.

No comments

© GREG & BRE AULLMAN
Maira Gall