2.26.2013

Inefficiencies of Man

What is annoying you?

I could say a million different things, but I think the main thing that has annoyed me lately is the inefficiencies of man, and the lack of awareness of these inefficiencies. For example, if you schedule a meeting for 12:15, and church gets out at 12:00, you can't meet with 10 different people "quickly" in that 15 minutes. That's the reason you have schedules, and people to schedule meetings.

But this is the same situation anywhere...doctor appointments, etc. If you have something scheduled...you need to do your darndest to be efficient in keeping these appointments. I get that sometimes things come up, but every single time? Maybe you need to do a better job with scheduling.

Also, take a work situation. It is just a lot more efficient for me to have the person who doesn't have anything to do already, than to ask the one who already has a million things to do. It just makes sense people. Also annoying that sometimes I'm the only one who sees it that way.

No comments

© GREG & BRE AULLMAN
Maira Gall