2.28.2013

Stresses

What stresses you? (in no particular order)

- my job (more the *inefficient* people I work with, not necessarily the job itself, though check holds make me shudder)
- money (or lack thereof ;)
- my house/cars (worrying what will happen next that we'll have to spend money to fix)
- greg finding a job
- "friends"/people
- my body
- lack of sleep
- the cold

---------------------------------------------------

In preparation of Thursday (and my hate of them!), I decided to make brownies to take to work. Now, we have Fat Fridays (where we rotate who brings a treat) but that's Friday. I'm okay with Friday...it's Thursdays that need something extra awesome. Brownies were just the thing. I think I'm going to start making treats every Thursday....

No comments

© GREG & BRE AULLMAN
Maira Gall