2.15.2013

Another Birthday

Do you like to celebrate or forget your birthday?

Ummm...celebrate...or forget. If we don't celebrate it, I'd rather forget it. Plus it just means I'm that much older and haven't done much with my life, so maybe just let it slip by without notice...Once upon a time I looked forward to them. When I wasn't responsible for paying for the presents, and getting older was cool. It's not so cool anymore.

--------------------------------

But speaking of birthdays. Guess who has a birthday today? That's right...that would be my husband. He's even older than me, so he's super old. I got him a USU hoodie and T-shirt to celebrate the last 7 years of USU. So glad we're done. But we didn't do much else. I'm just glad this day exists and that his mother put up with him for all those years. Happy birthday Greg. Love you!

No comments

© GREG & BRE AULLMAN
Maira Gall