6.01.2008

Cute, Cute, CUTE!!!

So, I know that everyone says this, but I think that I have THE CUTEST nieces and nephews, hands down!! Here are some of my niece Nori and nephew Jeshua. We haven't seen either of them for over a year, so it was fun to see how big they've gotten and how CUTE they are!

Jeshua is so full of energy. It was fun just to watch him run around and laugh.
Here is Nori. She was so much fun. Neither of these two were shy at all. Nori would let me hold her, of course she only wanted me when I would stand up cuz she thought I was going outside, but she still let me hold her. After a while she would start grabbing either greg or my shoes and bring them to us. It was so funny. She has the cutest little features...I just love her!
Here's her and Greg on the tramp. Cute, huh?

Look at those eyes...
And this is my favorite. It's a little dark, but I had to hurry and take the picture and didn't fix my camera settings, but it's still so cute!
Oh, and on a side note. I had some permanent makeup done (eyeliner). My sister in law Adrienne is a certified Softap technician, so she did it for me. If any of you are interested in having permanent makeup done (it's NOT a tattoo....) let me know and I can give you her information. She did a great job. The process doesn't really hurt..(the numbing solution kinda stings the eyes, but if you don't open your eyes when you're not supposed to, there's no problem...:) But the actual process doesn't hurt. It's been nice not having to put eyeliner on in the mornings. I have to go back in a month to get the finishing touches put on it, so maybe I will post before and after pics when it's completely done...but yeah...just thought I would tell people about it. If you're interested I can give you her information, so if you have questions you can ask her, since I really don't know much about it...But she does a great job, and I totally recommend it.

alright...I think that's all...Enjoy!

4 comments

Lindsay said...

Bre! Those pics are so cute! I love nieces and nephews! They are SO FUN! As for my hair in those new pics I posted...I think it just looks different cuz I had it pulled back with my bangs down! It's pretty dark now though, but I like it! Anyway, hope things are going good for you! When are you gonna start your little family, so your family has more nieces and nephews?!?! hehe

Unknown said...

That is so cool.. I want to see the before and after pics.. what about eyelash dying? I want that!

Stephanie Kay said...

She is such a cute little girl, my favorite is the one where she's in a little white shirt and she's looking right into the camera...I think its the second from the bottom. Adorable. Anyway...yeah its good to have a job, keeps me busy! :) Extra money is always a plus too. Spence still hasn't shown me where book 3 is, so I haven't started that one, but yeah...the books are excellent. I've also watched the trailor for the movie and it looks great, Edward isn't as hot as I imagined, but still easy on the eyes. :)

Lindsay said...

So...I was looking at these pics again and the very first one, of Jeshua look a lot like Kennan! Younger Kennan of course, but they look a lot alike! Crazy!

© GREG & BRE AULLMAN
Maira Gall