6.30.2008

4's

I know, I promised pics of our Vball trip, I will get them up. I narrowed them down to 50...so it could be a little longer before they're up..Sorry...for now...here is this that my sister sent me..Again, I'm bored at school...

Just for fun...Four, Four, Four, Four
A) Four places I go over and over: house, school, gym, car
B) Four people who e-mail me: I don't get emailed often...but the four most...Greg, Brady, McKenzie, mom and dad sometimes
C) Four of my favorite places to eat: My house, Cafe Rio, Olive Garden, Wendy's
D) Four places I would rather be right now: HOME with Great, where we went last weekend hiking...ummm...pretty much just number 1 for now
E) Four people I think will respond: whoever wants to...this is really short, so it shouldn't take too long
F) Four songs that i could listen to over and over: I dunno...Whatever is on my ipod. New Found glory, Goo goo dolls, Yellowcard, AAR, Simple Plan, Colbie Caillat, Good Charlotte, etc. etc...

2 comments

Lindsay said...

Hey! I know...it was a really scary thing! But I'm glad we are ok too! I hope something like that never happens again though cuz it freaked me out! haha Anyway, can't wait to see these vball pics! At Dev's high school! Yeah! haha Bye!

Shari Davis said...

Hey poopy!! Can't wait to see you on Thursday! Do you guys have plans for the 4th of July?? Why don't you guys (meaning Greg too) come up that day? It'll be fun!!

© GREG & BRE AULLMAN
Maira Gall