6.17.2008

Nita....She's not recording you!

So, there are only a few of you who will actually know what that means....and let me tell you, when I saw it...I couldn't stop laughing!! I watched it over and over, and laughed so hard each time! lol...

For everyone else...Greg and I have spent the past few days going through old family videos of his for a project we are doing. It was so fun to see him as a little boy, even though he wasn't in many shots...(for his family, he claims that one experience scarred him, and that's why he's so camera shy today!) But it was still fun to see him and the rest of my family when they were younger. We laughed so hard at some of the clips we saw...It was just a lot of fun.

I don't have any pics today...i should by the end of the week. my volleyball team has a SUPER LONG team camp this weekend. and since we'll have plenty of play time, I hope to take a lot of pics...but I just wanted to share that little bit...mainly for his family...cuz they get what's so funny! Love you all!

2 comments

Adrienne Hoge said...

that's always been one of the funnier ones have you seen the one of him eating mud-Laura

Stephanie Kay said...

Family videos are always fun to watch. I can watch ours for hours and hours, just to see how different everyone looks, but how much personalities never change.

© GREG & BRE AULLMAN
Maira Gall