6.07.2008

Finally...

So, I finally sat down and designed my business card. It took a lot of searching for fonts and graphics that I liked. I had so many ideas in my head, but a specific one that stood out..do be honest I wanted it to be like tyson & lauren's background on their blog, but I couldn't find anything like that, and I wasn't sure how I was going to set that up. But I found some brushes that I really liked, and after combining a bunch of things, I found something I liked...so here goes it!



Okay, so since I have this, and I'm slowly getting my new website built..(I'm so excited for it, but I'll probly end up changing it in a few months...lol..ANYWAY...) I want to again ask everyone to help me in anyway they can. I understand there are some other photographers/designers in the family, so I don't want to take anything away from them, but still, if there is anyway that any of you can help me, I would GREATLY appreciate it. I can design anything for anyone:
birth announcements . birthday invites . "we've moved" cards . "my dog had puppies" cards (haha..I did that for all you dog lovers out there..) . graduation announcements . baby shower invites . save the date cards . thank you cards . baptism announcements . missionary announcements . etc. etc.
I think you get the point. I'm not limited to just what I have on my site. But those are just some examples. Anyway....Thanks for all your support so far, I really appreciate it. I really am just trying to get this all going, and it's not been easy. But it will be alright. I just really need to have patience! lol...but yeah..

Oh, and if you need some incentive...email me at btaphotography@hotmail.com and I can tell you about my "refer a friend" offer! :) Thanks for everything! Love you all!!

5 comments

Stephanie Kay said...

everyone was freaking out when i skipped that day? that is so funny. not surprising at all. no i didn't get in trouble at all, coaches never even mentioned it. :) i was always lazy at track anyway. Toomer let me just sit and watch people a lot. hehe

Stephanie Kay said...

oh and by the way...business card looks great. i love the design

Trent & Emily Davies said...

They turned out way cute...good job!! I am like you and often change my mind with designs!!

Stephanie Kay said...

it was very long in that picture. i kind of miss my long hair actually. :( but short hair is much easier to do...and with the amount of time i have lately...its been nice. :)

Shari Davis said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
© GREG & BRE AULLMAN
Maira Gall