6.11.2008

Questions...

So....my little sis sent this to me, and since I was SUPER bored at school...I filled it out...

1.. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? not that I'm aware of...
2.. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED? like REALLY cried....I dunno, it's been a while...
3.. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? most times, when I'm not in a rush or anything...
4.. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT? umm..store bought, ham...if I'm at subway, turkey...i'm VERY picky when it comes to meat...
5.. DO YOU HAVE KIDS? someday I might
6.. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? now that I'm a lot nicer, yeah...
7.. DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT? too much probly
8.. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS? yes, but I've had tonsilitis twice...
9.. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? If I knew for 100% certain that there was no chance of anything happening to me..yes
10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL? Capt'n Crunch
11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? no, i hate tying my shoes
12. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG? somedays
13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM? chocolate chip, mint chocolate chip, cookie dough, etc. etc.
14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE? usually what they're wearing. it's the most obvious thing...
15. RED OR PINK? neither really, but if I had to choose, red
16. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF? I am shy, and i have issues being around people...like, if I have to talk in a group of people I don't know really well, I get red and hot and start sweating...drives me crazy, cuz I want to be one of those people who can talk to anyone, ya know...so yeah...
17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST? right now while I'm at school it's Greg, but I see him soon, so I'd have to say my two families....
18. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO FILL THIS OUT? of course
19. WHAT COLOR SHOES ARE YOU WEARING? I dunno..Gray I think...they're so old and dirty, but I LOVE THEM!
20. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE? Fritos...I was craving salt...
21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? Why - Secondhand Serenade
22. IF YOU WHERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? Black
23. FAVORITE SMELLS? i love the smell of freshly mowed grass...and rain...and this is weird, but onions! we cooked with them last night...and I realized that I really like the smell of them...not the taste, the smell..
24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? my visiting teacher
25. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU? of course I love my little sis
26. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH? men's volleyball, NBA, and HOCKEY has become my newest fave...If anyone watched the Stanley Cup..you'd know what I was talking about...too bad Pittsburg lost, eh?
27. HAIR COLOR ? brown
28. EYE COLOR? darl brown
29. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? yeah...
30. FAVORITE FOOD? Ice cream, lasagna, fish
31. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS? Happy of course...I HATE HATE HATE scary movies...I will watch them, but I HATE them
32. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED? Code Name: The Cleaner....haha, so funny!
33. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING? white
34. SUMMER OR WINTER? Whenever it rains...this year it's been both! :) I just don't liek it WAY hot!
35. HUGS OR KISSES? both are nice
36. FAVORITE DESSERT? ICE CREAM
37. MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND? I dunno
38. LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND? Not sure
39. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW? I'm not readin g anything...
40. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? BATC
41. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON TV LAST NIGHT? the movie I mentioned earlier...seinfeld, simpsons, ESPNews
42. FAVORITE SOUND? I love listening to Greg breathe when he's sleeping next to me....haha, is that creepy? also I love hearing rain on the roof
43. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES? Beatles
44. WHAT IS THE FARTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME? Missouri for VB
45. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT? It's not so special, considering about 90% of people in this world can do what I do...
46. WHERE WERE YOU BORN? A Hospital in afton, wyoming
47. WHOSE ANSWERS ARE YOU LOOKING FORWARD TO GETTING BACK? EVERYONES! :)

1 comment

Lindsay said...

HAHA...that is too funny Bre! I do remember that! That was SO LONG ago! Good times makin cookies! That is so funny! I totally forgot about that! And you are so right about the prophets...they are amazing and their testimonies show it in just a few words! It's awesome!

© GREG & BRE AULLMAN
Maira Gall