6.04.2008

High School Tag

So, Tiffany tagged me a while ago..and since I'm super bored at school, I thought I would do this...

1. If you could go back and tell your teenage self one thing, what would it be? Be nice to EVERYONE (especially girls from other towns that you really had no right to be mean to...except for one...right Nat?) haha. But just be nice, but also don't be afraid to stand up for yourself and tell people what you think. Don't let them treat you like dirt...Be nicer to my brothers and sisters (specially the little ones...) oh, and work hard in school and sports, but also ditch school more...geeze, i didn't do it nearly enough...

2. Did you do any extra curricular activities in high school? I did volleyball, basketball, and track all 4 years, and I was in cele-frickin-bration my senior year..LAME!

3. What did you do with your free time? Either sit at home and chat online or go out with friends...we didn't really do much. Cruise main and STONER avenue...go to the J...

4. Coolest thing you did as a teenager. Sports were pretty cool...I really can't think right now...I snuck out of Tatum's house once to go see some friends...lol...we didn't actually end up seeing them though...

5. Did you have a boyfriend in high school? Kinda...not really...i had a lot of "friends" who were boys...lol...

6. Songs that come to mind: how bout groups...Good Charlotte, Simple Plan, NFG, vanessa carlton, michelle branch, avril lavigne...

7. If you could change one thing, what would it be? Just enjoy the time I had in HS

8. What did you think you would be when you grew up? accountant, psychologist, photographer, coach

9. Picture of self: I didn't want to have to dig through my millions of CD's, and since this was already on my comp, I'm using it. I believe it's my junior year...
10. Craziest thing you did in high school: I climbed the railroad tower once...umm...oh. there was this one time where we tp'd and shampoo'd and seran wrapped peoples cars, and they got WAY MAD...oh, and another time, we put old bras on people's cars and up the flag pole...that was exciting...I once let Lindsay and Jenna drive my car...that was scary...haha...(I just remembered that one linds!) me and a friend from pegram and I would go really fast on old backroads and about kill ourselves...I don't know...I didn't really do crazy stuff. it was all pretty lame...

I think I was pretty lame in HS...geeze...haha..oh well....now I tag my HS buds: Linds, Steph, and anyone else who wants to do this!

(I think I'm DONE re-editing this one!)

2 comments

Lindsay said...

haha love it! i miss those days sometimes! especially cruising down "stoner" avenue! good old days! lol

Lindsay said...

haha...ya good old rabbit hunting..lol it does seem like forever ago! it was! and ya, we were brats for being such snots to the out of town girls...lol good thing we grew up! haha

© GREG & BRE AULLMAN
Maira Gall