6.06.2008

ABC...

A: Attached or Single? Attached
B: Best Friend? Greg
C: Cake or Pie? ummm...brownies
D:Day of Choice? the days that Greg and I can stay up really late and play xbox all night long
E:Essential Item?: my computer...too bad I can't carry it everywhere with me, huh? or my cell phone and my ipod when I'm at school
F: Favorite Color? black...it's so easy to work with...
G: Gummy bears or worms: I love the both..I LOVE gummies...especially sour ones..
H: Hometown?: Cokeville
I:Indulgences?: ya know...i don't know really. believe it or not, i'm not the junk food junkie i used to be....probly ice cream is still it...
J:January or July?: I like july cuz it's summer, but it's WAY TO HOT!! a nice WARM summer would be nice...
K: Kids? someday
L: Life is incomplete without?: Greg
M: Marriage Date?: May 27, 2005
N:Number of Siblings?: 5
O: Oranges or Apples?: Oranges probly..but I like apples too
P: Phobias or Fears?: losing greg...and i'm pretty scared of the dark and things jumping out at me...like when greg scares me all the time...
Q: Quote?: what kind of cat would do that? (big daddy) there are actually too many to name, so you just get one right now
R: Reason to Smile?: my husband loves me....it's summer and it's RAINING!!!
S: Season? anytime it rains
T: Tag your friends?: umm... steph...have at it! and anyone else who wants to!
U: Unknown fact about me?: i could sit at my computer all day and look at people's blogs (mainly photography blogs) and wish I could be as good as them..lol...oh, and i change my mind a lot. good heavens trying to get a business card/logo/website going is tough for me cuz I see things and change my mind, and it DRIVES ME CRAZY!!! oh and one more...I really REALLY want to cut my hair super short..(not super short, but above my shoulders) and maybe go blonde....but i'm too scared to do it...i just want a short haircut that will make me look good...
V: Very favorite store?: I'm not much of a shopper really.....but, downeast outfitters...you can get super cute jeans (AE or abercrombie) for cheap...cept they usually have stuff wrong with them...my favorite pair got a hole underneath the back pocket...so now I'm back down to one pair..lol, oh well...
W:Worst Habit?: probly sitting at my computer all day long...lol...oh and when I type, I use ... way too much
X: X-ray or Ultrasound? never had an ultrasound, so x-ray?
Y: Your favorite food?: ice cream...fish...lasagna...
Z: Zodiac? cancer


1 comment

Unknown said...

Hey there... I've been doing some shopping around.. Kennedi's first bday is coming up and also we need family pictures done.. can you email me your portrait prices or if you do fam pics.. thanks!
pmichelled@hotmail.com

© GREG & BRE AULLMAN
Maira Gall