10.06.2014

Thursday Three | 10.06.14

          • I was never nervous to speak in front of the high school. Sure I was up until like 1230 writing the dang thing and up all night dreaming about it, but not nervous. I even had people say they didn't know I was quite the public speaker. It's funny how many people told me they'd be so nervous, but really, I wasn't. Weird, right?
          • Seeing classmates after 10 years is great. As we sat there talking, it felt just like we had never left. Of course the conversations had a bit more 'adult content', but it was still fun
          • I wish General Conference was held mire than twice a year. I love listening to the talks, and then being able to go back and read through them again. Love conference time! #iamlds
                      Thursday Three was developed by Kristin from RUKristin. You can read more about it {here}, then play along over on Instagram and follow me @bre11414.

                      No comments

                      © GREG & BRE AULLMAN
                      Maira Gall