10.20.2014

AZ to UT

The next morning, I totally slept in. I was surprised at how well I slept, but I guess being up so late partying hard can wear a person out.

Linds made us the most delicious pancakes for breakfast. Seriously, so Yum! Then we kind of chilled for a little before heading to Joe's Farm Grill for lunch. Oh my heck, that place was so good. They were featured on Diners, Drive-ins and Dives too. I could eat there everyday, I think. I got the chicken caesar salad, and it was seriously so good. I didn't even make a dent in it, but I felt so stuffed after. We also got the onion rings which were also super good. We need one of those up here for sure.


Mmmmmmm....After lunch we headed to the airport. It was a really super quick trip, but it was a lot of fun. It was great seeing Linds after so long, and seeing where she lives and how things are going for her. Thanks again Linds!


And yes, that is the same shirt I wore to the concert. I was just too lazy to change it. You'd actually be surprised at how many girls still had on their 1D stuff in the airport. Once again, our flight was full of girls who had gone to the 1D concert.

We waited in the airport for a while, but it was fine. I seriously love flying, and the airport life intrigues me for some reason.


The flight back wasn't too bad, except for being delayed for a little due to an overhead bin that wouldn't close properly. The solution? Duct Tape! How's that for making you feel safe?



It was so beautiful up in the air, flying through clouds. Yes, I'm slightly obsessed with flying. We landed in SLC, and got a wheelchair to push me back to where Kandyce and Clay were waiting. I was so scared for my life (and others). Mom was super crazy, and nearly ran over a few people. Kind of embarrassing, but funny also. Thanks for pushing me around mom, and for going on the trip with me.

I got home around 9:00 pm, just tired. Unfortunately I had to work the next day, so I didn't even get to sleep in. Oh well. It was a great trip. One that I'll never forget!

No comments

© GREG & BRE AULLMAN
Maira Gall