10.30.2014

Thursday Three | 10.30.14

                  • I am PMSing so bad this week. I honestly don't remember it being this bad. I'm ornery as heck, could cry at anything, and cramping like something awful. TMI? (Tell More Info) #namethatshow 
                  • Watched The Fault in Our Stars tonight. Bawled like I haven't cried in forever (yes I purposely choose this time to watch a sad movie because I don't want to cry when I'm in a good mood) Really liked the movie though. It just hit a little close to home on some parts. "Depression isn't a side effect of cancer, it's a side effect of dying."
                  • Tomorrow is Halloween. Yay! #sarcasm I'm lazy, so I'm going as a One Direction fan. Going to take my iPod and listen to music while I work.
                                      Thursday Three was developed by Kristin from RUKristin. You can read more about it {here}, then play along over on Instagram and follow me @bre11414.

                                      No comments

                                      © GREG & BRE AULLMAN
                                      Maira Gall