10.09.2014

Thursday Three | 10.09.14

            • Have I mentioned how much I truly love my job? Seriously. We just laugh and have a good ol' time, and when we're really bored we play "Who would you rather date?" #ofthemembers #wehavefun #ilovemycoworkers
            • I've got two main goals when it comes to physical therapy. To be able to pull my hair up in a pony tail, and be able to lift a child.
            • I've been so sleepy lately. And I got to work long today, and will be gone all tomorrow after work. #yaylife #justletmesleep
                          Thursday Three was developed by Kristin from RUKristin. You can read more about it {here}, then play along over on Instagram and follow me @bre11414.

                          No comments

                          © GREG & BRE AULLMAN
                          Maira Gall