10.23.2014

Thursday Three | 10.23.14

                • Trying to come up with a lesson topic, and I'm drawing a blank. Ideas?
                • The thought if not having enough money for when Greg and I retire/die kind of worries me. Thanks to our investments dude at work for bringing that topic up.
                • I want a whole week where I can do whatever the heck I want and have no bad consequences (like stay up all night and not be tired, or eat a bunch if junk and not get sick)
                                  Thursday Three was developed by Kristin from RUKristin. You can read more about it {here}, then play along over on Instagram and follow me @bre11414.

                                  No comments

                                  © GREG & BRE AULLMAN
                                  Maira Gall