9.28.2014

Another September Week

Last weekend we took a trip to Star Valley to get the brakes changed on our car. It was a long drive, but we have fun. I usually sing at the top of my lungs while Greg rolls his eyes and ignores me...or turns the music up even louder.


We stopped outside of Grace to get some potatoes, and they were giving away free fries. Fresh Free Fries. Awesome! They went really well with our road trip food - Taco Bell.


It was a really pretty drive. The leaves were starting to change colors, and it was beautiful weather.



I got a new niece the same day we left. She is a beauty. My favorite part of the trip was skyping with my sister-in-law, nephew Jax, and baby Breklin. It's been a while since we've seen them, and it was so fun watching Jax and seeing his cute personality. Adrienne definitely has her hands full with him, but I also think that he will be a big protective brother to Brek (as long as he doesn't hurt her with his ninja skills first!)



I begged and begged Greg the entire trip there and back to get us Huckleberry shakes. As we were passing through Preston on the way home, he actually did stop. So sweet!

The weather has seriously been so gorgeous. It has been raining a lot which is really nice. I love that it's cooling down.




So, funny story. I always eat the same thing for lunch every day. PB&J. Well, this particular day I opened up my sandwich box to see this. I just busted up laughing. I texted a picture to Greg saying, "I don't think I'm going to eat lunch today," It really was funny.


We also bought a cotton candy maker. It's quite amazing to watch. Pretty nifty for sure!


And just some more random photos from the week. It's been super exciting.


I got to work yesterday. It was super exciting. Went by really fast, so that was awesome...And if you ever wondered what your bank teller is thinking when you show up right at close...



You'd be surprised how accurate those thoughts are!

No comments

© GREG & BRE AULLMAN
Maira Gall