9.18.2014

Thursday Three | 09.18.14


      • I just want to be a good person and friend. Today instead of ripping into some co-worker (at another branch) for some stuff that happened when I was gone, I was nice and told him how grateful I was for his help, and he was super nice in return.... It's tough because I kept saying how I wanted to punch him in the face, but it wouldn't have done any good. If only I could always be that way.
      • I think about old friends all the time that I haven't been as close with since we're all grown up and it makes me sad. I miss them. 
      • I had a dream last night that I was dating the hottie off Mean Girls (and is on DWTS this season), and he was a vampire.
              Thursday Three was developed by Kristin from RUKristin. You can read more about it {here}, then play along over on Instagram and follow me @bre11414.

              No comments

              © GREG & BRE AULLMAN
              Maira Gall