9.11.2014

Thursday Three | 09.11.14

        • I feel like I'm losing my mind. For reals. I don't remember things, I overthink things, I get emotional about random things. I am one emotional rollercoaster. I'm not on it, I am it.
        • In 5 days I will be on a plane to Phoenix where I get to be in the same stadium as Louis, Niall, Liam, Harry, and Zayn. I'm quite excited.
        • I wish I didn't need sleep. I could get so much done. Seriously, I would! I'd be productive and learn Spanish while jamming out to One Direction #orsomething
                Thursday Three was developed by Kristin from RUKristin. You can read more about it {here}, then play along over on Instagram and follow me @bre11414.

                No comments

                © GREG & BRE AULLMAN
                Maira Gall