11.04.2012

Halloween 2012

And it's a real post, with real pictures!

For Halloween this year, I had the brilliant idea to be a bank robber. I told my co-workers about it, and they were all in. This is the first year I had really dressed up, and the first year that I've been there that my co-workers dressed up as well. We had a lot of fun with it, and I'm glad that we were able to do it. (PS...it's ironic because we work at a bank)

Danny, me, Caleb, Donna, Lauren, Steve and Karen

That night we stayed home and gave out candy. It's fun seeing all the cute kids in costumes, even though I didn't know any of them. People from my ward don't come over to our house...something about the trailer park I think. Happy Halloween!

1 comment

Lindsay said...

Bre you are so cute! I love the costume idea! :)

© GREG & BRE AULLMAN
Maira Gall