11.17.2012

Favorite Sandwich

What is your favorite sandwich and how must it be made so it's perfect?

To be honest...I'm not a fan of sandwiches. I can do like Subway, or Jimmy Johns, but there is something about bread, mayo/miracle whip, and sandwich meat that kinda makes me gag. I can do grilled cheese and grilled tuna, no problemo. I can also do sandwiches as long as the bread is toasted (like BLT's, or sometimes if we just have meat, I'll toast the bread anyway.) Sam's club has these hoagies that are actually pretty good, so I can do them with meat, cheese, and mustard (no mayo). When I was in HS and had to pack a lunch for ball trips, I would make the sandwich with just bread and meat. No mayo. I don't know if its because it's soggy, and I don't like the feel of it sticking to my teeth, but I just can't do it.

I need to stop being picky.

No comments

© GREG & BRE AULLMAN
Maira Gall