11.02.2012

Bedtime!

What time did ito to bed last night? Was it unusual for me? Last night I had volleyball games. Our first was at 6:45 then since we won we had to sit around until 9:00 to play our next game. Sadly we lost, though we did take it three. Because of this I didn't get home til 9:50. Then I still had to bathe and eat. So bedtime came close to 11:00. Man I feel so old!

On a side note I have to say how grateful I am for such good friends who let me play on their team despite my inability to perform to the best of my ability and even their standards. I'm sure there were times they wanted to kick me off the team, yet they encouraged me and cheered me on. I really needed to get out and spend time with friends and get SOME exercise in. So thanks Camille, Brit, Liz, and new friends Cortney and Tara. Maybe/hopefully next time I'll really be able to play. I love you girls!

1 comment

Anonymous said...

SOOO sad we lost :(..I am definitely going to miss playing/seeing you girls every week!

© GREG & BRE AULLMAN
Maira Gall