11.11.2012

Completely Out of Character

What is one thing you've done recently that's completely out of character for you?

This is  tough one. I don't think I've done much to step out of my comfort zone. Maybe talking back to my boss? But I wouldn't really call it 'talking back'... More voicing my opinion? Needless to say, I'm usually one that keeps quiet, even if it's not something I agree on, but lately, and I don't know why, I've been speaking up a bit more. Sometimes I freak out a bit...completely not normal. I don't know what's wrong with me. I think I'm going crazy...but I just can't keep quiet about things if I don't agree with it, or if I don't understand it. I should learn to control my emotions, and not speak without thinking. I have a feeling it may get me in trouble one day.

No comments

© GREG & BRE AULLMAN
Maira Gall