11.23.2012

Favorite Holiday Recipe & 20 Questions

Because I cook SO often, this one will be easy.

Around this time of year, I remember my mom making crab dip, or cheese ball. Since I've been married, we make crab dip just about every year. I love it, but is one of those things that you can only have once a year...and around Thanksgiving/Christmas. I'm pretty sure I've posted the recipe on here before...Okay, I don't know where it is, but it's pretty yum.

---------------------------------------------

So, I had to work today. So fun. So busy. Okay, not really. So, we had a kid transfer to our branch from St. George, and he's been here for about 4 months. He's hilarious. He definitely brings a much needed dose of testosterone amongst all us women. (Even though he can be as much of a girl as the rest of us. I think he'd admit that as well!) So, it's super slow, super boring, so we decide to play 20 questions. We only got two rounds in while I was there. I stumped him on GPS. He stumped us on dandelion, though I still argue that you couldn't classify dandelion as a flower, and you also couldn't buy them. So I declare myself the winner. Yes...we play childish games at work. But what else are you to do when everyone is out shopping, and not hitting the bank?

No comments

© GREG & BRE AULLMAN
Maira Gall