11.13.2009

I'm Thankful For...Part 6

***ATTENTION ALL...IF YOU ARE UNDER THE AGE OF 23...KINDLY AVERT YOUR EYES (OR IF YOU'RE MY GRANDMA! hahahahaha just kidding grandma...you might enjoy this as well!)***

I'm thankful for...




...




...




...

hahahah!! JK!! But yeah...that totally makes me excited to see Twilight!!!


but my REAL "I'm thankful for" might actually sound a little silly...(haha, Greg and I are watching some "dumbest blonde" moments on TV, and I think this might rank in there...I'm kinda tired..but I had these thoughts driving home tonight..)

I'm thankful for IMAGINATION! Seriously folks. Wouldn't life be so completely boring if no one had an imagination? Sometimes I have an overactive imagination. For instance...when I drive, doesn't matter if it's day or night I see things in the trees and bushes. Ever since I hit a deer a long time ago driving home in the dark, that has been my driving paranoia...I see probably 500 'deer' when I drive to Cokeville and back. I have often seen bears, and a pig, and just tonight I saw the monster thingy from "Where the Wild Things Are." Of course when I see them at first, I freak out...but once I pass them and realize that they aren't really anything...I have to laugh. Yes, this happened tonight which is why I am making this post! It just got me to thinking...how boring would my drives be if I didn't constantly imagine these things. I have to laugh at myself at how dumb my imagination is being...(can you blame that?!) But beyond myself and my imagination...think of your children (or in my case...nieces and nephews)...Think of all the silly things they say and do...What would you do if your child had no imagination? You wouldn't laugh and smile half as much as you do...am I right? I just think of Lilli...pretending she's a wizard and using anything she can as a wand (got this from a long ago post by my sister)...everytime I read about anything like that...I just laugh. And seeing some of the outfits she's created...what a nerd! It's amazing to me what some people can come up with...and all due to their imaginations!

Okay...seriously! I hope this made sense. My imagination has gone to bed, so it's a little jumbled together!!! That's all for now...I'll be back to get caught up one of these days!

1 comment

Lindsay said...

haha I love the pic! He is yummy and I can't wait until this coming weekend! Bring on New Moon, it is about dang time!

© GREG & BRE AULLMAN
Maira Gall